Saturday, December 13, 2008

Grateful for Adam!

So I work with some women who give me daily reminders of why I love my husband so much. Here are just a few reasons and in no particular order:

1-He makes breakfast every morning. (And since moving, usually gets lunch packed as well).
2-He cleans the bathrooms.
3-He does laundry.
4-He is patient and is always gentle with me.
5-He is very considerate and makes me feel appreciated and loved daily.
6-He always opens my doors.
7-He is dedicated.
8-He is willing to do anything I need him to and takes care of me.
9-He knows when I am frustrated, no matter with who, and makes the situation better.
10-He makes me laugh everyday and makes me grateful for him.
11-When I am cold, he makes me hot chocolate.
12-He warms up my side of the bed at night.

It's hard to list of all the reasons why I love him. But he truly is amazing!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Aren't husbands wonderful?!! I still fall in love with K.C. again everyday. And by the way I'm glad I found your blog, I'm sorry that we didn't get to know each other better before you moved. But I hope we still can.

Kamille said...

Hello long time no hear. Now I can see your cute blog and see whats up with you on facebook. Hope all is well with the two of you!!!