Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's been a while

Okay, so it's been like 7 months since I have posted anything. So I thought it was about time. We love our house. We finally feel a little settled in and are really enjoying being homeowners. We love our new ward. The second week in our ward I got called as a primary teacher and Adam was called as the Assistant Ward Mission leader. I loved my class. They were really cute and just fun to be around. Well at the first part of December we got called into the Bishop's office. Since I never know what is going to happen. I had no concerns. Well, I should have. The Bishop is explaining how there needs to be a little reorganizing in the YW's program due to some work schedules. I am just sitting there and thinking, "Oh okay, maybe I'm a counselor or secretary." Oh no, I was called as the YW President. I was totally shocked. I was completely overwhelmed and couldn't say anything. Good thing Adam was there, he said yes for me. Since then, Adam says I have cried more than our entire marriage. Considering that hasn't been long, I didn't feel too bad about it, until tonight when he was explaining how stressed I've been about it. He said that if he even looked at me wrong I would start to cry. How sad. It's a good thing I've relaxed a little bit. I am still stressed about it, but things are getting better.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

OH YAY1! YOu're going to be AWESOME!!!! :) :)